Getting married? We love playing at weddings. Who wouldn't? Everyone is in a great mood and up for a party.
We see it as an honour to bring music to your day and to help your guests celebrate your love for each other.
This is an important day for you and you will get the best service from us.
We usually play as soon as you walk in from your ceremony to your reception so if there is a song that has a special meaning to you and your partner, please let us know what it is.
"We had a perfect day and you added real class to the occasion. A lot of our guests commented to us at how impressed they were by your playing"
Matt & Jay, Hertfordshire
"I was just singing our song to myself last night and it reminded me of your amazing performance at our wedding. It was so perfect and one of my favourite parts of the day”
Eileen & Alex, Berkshire
There are heaps of jazz musicians out there. Why book us?
• We take pride in our musicanship, in our service to you and in our presentation.
• We want to make your day amazing with our music. We want to engage and entertain your guests.
• Our music makes you feel good. There is a toe-tapping optimism in the way we play.
• Our brand of jazz is bluesy, grooving and smooth with lush jazz harmonies.
• Our repertoire has been built up over the years with requested songs. So we know that they are well known and popular.
• Our songs are familiar across generations. You might see grandparents taking a slow dance to 'As Time Goes By' or see children having a shimmy to 'King Of The Swingers'.
• We are romantics. We love these timeless songs in our repertoire. They have a beauty in their melodies and a feeling of elegance and style. We never tire of playing them.
• We look great. We will be dapperly dressed for your day. Scruffy isn't an option.
• We want to give you and your guests a great time.